Established & growing businesses interested in understanding what business models are and how to use business model thinking, methods and tools to increase their ability to generate revenue .
We recommend that teams of 3 participate from each organisation and should be made up from different functions .
Today, everything is moving faster yet the business environment is more complex. Opportunities to grow are everywhere but are rarely obvious and innovation is key. Organisations need to understand their model and be able to pre-empt their competition.
This workshop is a 1 day immersion into business model thinking and the methods, techniques and tools used to innovate business models.
9:00 am Introductions and the Business Model Concept
- What is a business model?
- The Business Model Canvas – the nine building blocks
- Types of business models and examples
- Business model’s role as a strategy tool
10:30 am Break
- 10:45 am Business Model Generation
- Generate Business Model for own organisation
- Evaluating a business model
- Presenting your model
12:45 pm Lunch
1:30 pm Innovating on Business Models
- Business model innovation, models for driving change
- Customer empathy mapping and “Jobs To Be Done” framework
- Generating Ideas – brief introduction to Design Thinking
- Innovating on your business model
3:15 pm Break
3:30 pm Evaluation
- Present your findings
- Group Discussion, feedback
4:15 pm Challenges to Change & Wrap-Up
- The challenges to business model change
- Getting and staying ahead
- Participant Feedback
5:00 pm Finish
€649 + VAT per company for up to 3 participants. Companies may bring additional participants for an additional charge subject to venue capacity and numbers attending . In-house workshops also available.
- Business Model Canvas (A0)
- All materials to generate your canvas
- Value Proposition Canvas (A2)
- Customer Empathy Maps (A3)
- Experienced Facilitator(s)
- Venue Hire
- Teas / Coffees